KASNEB EXAMINATIONS UNDER THE REVISED STRUCTURE
The new syllabus has 5 tiers of qualifications: Short courses, Certificate programmes, Diploma programmes, Professional programmes and Post-professional specializations. The previous syllabus had 3 tiers of qualifications.
KASNEB will administer the following examinations under the revised structure of qualifications:
(a) Short (vocational) courses
- Vocational Certificate in Entrepreneurship (VCE)
- Vocational Certificate in IT (VCIT) – Graphic Design
- Vocational Certificate in IT (VCIT) – Cyber Security
- Vocational Certificate in IT (VCIT) – Blockchain applications
(b) Certificate examination
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
(c) Diploma examinations
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD).
- Diploma in Information Systems Support (DISS).
(d) Professional examinations
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
- Certified Secretaries (CS).
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA).
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP).
- Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE).
(e) Post-qualifications certifications
- Public financial management
- Forensic accounting
- Ethics and integrity
2 thoughts on “KASNEB REVISED STRUCTURE”
Am from Uganda and I want to join, I need information regarding Registration and the of times exams are sat in a calendar year
Am CPA Finalist ,interested to pursue CIFA ,my question is under the new syllabus are there any available exception papers will be exempted ?